Ritchie Hill is available for private events and meetings Tuesday-Sunday, and on select holidays. Hourly event rates include full, exclusive access to the property and all services. Please contact for rates specific to your event. We offer seasonal pricing on the weekends and standard rates Tuesday-Thursday.
Private Event Features and Services
- Capacity for 175 guests.
- A covered 1,800 square-foot front porch with ceiling fans.
- Interior space designed for multiple configurations, meeting spaces, and various event sizes.
- Multiple landscaped areas for open-air or tented events.
Estate Layout and Features
- Flexible indoor and porch spaces including a formal dining/conference room, two additional formal rooms, library, two handicap-accessible bathrooms, multiple rooms for break-out sessions or small meetings, and two large second-floor verandas.
- First floor lounge with separate entrance.
- Large, professional catering kitchen to accommodate both buet and plated dinner service.
- Onsite parking for 50 cars, with parking attendant.
- Landscaped gardens and outdoor entertaining areas.
- A/V hook-up and microphones for entertainment and meetings, including speakers throughout the front porch and first floor interior event space. Perfectly suited for music, speeches, and presentations.
- First-floor accessibility for anyone with movement limitations.
- Wood-burning fire pit with outdoor seating area.
- On-site Venue Manager for the duration of your event.
- Chairs (200 traditional white folding).
- Tables (14 round and 8 rectangular to seat 175 guests).
- Set-up and break down of tables and chairs.
- Fire pit starting service.
- Complimentary clear vinyl walls for the front porch are provided for inclement weather and colder season events.
- All cleaning after your event is handled by Ritchie Hill and vendor staff, free of charge.
- Full complimentary access to catering kitchen.
- Market-style outdoor string lights.
- Outdoor heating and A/C units for the front porch.
- Golf cart, with driver to shuttle guests as needed.
- Coat check.